Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day in the life: 3/100

Day 3:
I almost didn’t do this today, because idk if it’s a little pretentious or is boring or maybe both to read about my days…. If you are reading this tell me honestly what you think. I’d love to hear it from your perspective.

5a wake up.  Dammit I’m tired!  Looks like it’s a walk on the treadmill (but I still did it)
830a only 2 clients this am.  I thought I had two new ones starting with me… Not the case got text messages from both of them last night about not being able to afford it. 
831a Back to worrying about how I am going to make all of this work.
845a Drive past my house (and by that I mean the one that I am spending all of my money on to buy it out right)…  Continue to drive around.  Even though I think most drivers are idiots there is something serene about the open road.  Especially when you can roll the windows down even just a crack.
10a Back to the office gonna do some $hit.  I have to make up for those 2 clients I lost. Dare I say marketing?
1130 I’m hungry….  Not really but I need some comfort food… Panera Mac and Cheese is just what the doctor ordered.  I know that is far from the way I told you I was going to eat… Give me just this one time without judging. Ok?
12p had my come to Jesus moment with myself…  I have to get out there and meet people, get known and stop being such a sissy!!!
4p My favorite person is coming to pick me up…. Maybe to look at furniture or maybe a movie  300 possibly?!  Either way… I love my evenings with him xox.


Life lesson today: Being an adult is really hard and it comes with a lot of REALLY tough decisions that you never know are the right ones or not.  I think sometimes you just have to trust yourself to make the best decision with the choices that you have in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment