Friday, March 7, 2014

100 Day Journey: Day 2

3/7/14
3a Awake. I slept maybe 3 hours.
4a workout legs and cardio.  I need to pick up the slack on my lifting I’ve been really lazy lately.  When I don’t have consistency my workouts suffer because I get sort of a “I’ll start tomorrow” kind of mind set.  That being said I still worked out and brought it home hard with the cardio.
Breakfast is a muscle milk and a piece of pita bread
530a first client
746a checking off my to do list. I’m going to work on marketing today. I HATE MARKETING! Have I said that before?
10a looking at more houses.  Since we’re paying cash our price point isn’t that high and we have ended up looking at some real winners. (there is a touch of sarcasm there)
1030 all done looking at houses.  It’s a shame people don’t take care of their things better.
Time to eat: Protein shake… Again
11a one more crack at getting my stuff out of the monsters house.  Hopefully he’s not there.
1115 no such luck.  He’s home and I was lucky enough to have had him meet me at the door. In and out.
2p relator talked me into a house that’s really cute but the location sucks, but our other choices…  Well lets just say that homeless people would think twice about living in the houses I’ve been looking at.
230 Placed my offer. Now we wait
330p Luke gets to the gym. So now I have my buddy to talk to
430p get the counter offer….. SOLD!!!  Whoa I am a home owner! That is so wild to think about! And I own it... Not paying on it... But own it.  And my 100 day journey ends here:  Thank's folks for reading along. Just leave your comments at the end.  I'm out!  lol j/k you're not rid of me that easy.
530 celebratory dinner at Red Lobster.  We have never been there, we only went because we had gifts cards.  Luke has a thing for gift cards. Also by now both of us are so hungry I’d eat anything!!!!  I definitely didn’t eat awfully bad but it definitely wasn’t good either.  But whatever, I’ve been getting better and I didn’t finish my whole plate nor did I order dessert like last weekend.  Olympic Gold for me!!!!
927p time for bed. Tomorrow I have to get on the ball to get more clients.  Clients have been dropping like flies and I haven’t replaced them.  That’s a scary spot to be in.
Goals for tomorrow:
Kill my workout (just cardio)
Kill my diet (no shitty food)

Kill my business building (just be awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment